- n. 喇叭，号角；角
- 1.About more than 100 people were horned in the bullfighting this year.
- 2.The driver hooted his horn (at us).
- 3.The horn resounded through the forest.
- 1.a noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
- 2.one of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
- 3.a noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning
- 4.a high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
- 5.a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played
- 6.any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
- 7.the material (mostly keratin) that covers the horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nail
- 8.an alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
- 9.a brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by m
- 10.a device on an automobile for making a warning noise
- 1.stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
- 电极臂; 喇叭; 尖角。; 高音号角，号筒，圆号;
- french horn
- 法国号; 圆号（法国号）; 法国号（圆号）; 圆号;
- Cape Horn
- 合恩角; 好望角; 霍恩角; 号角湾;
- horn bulb
- 气喇叭皮球; 喇叭簧; 喇叭外壳;
- Antelope Horn
- 羚羊角; 释义：羚羊角;