- ['hɔstail, -təl]
- adj. 敌对的，敌方的；怀敌意的
- 1.Hordes of hostile neighbors were gathering outside his window.
- 2.Undervalued share price can lead to dealership competition and hostile takeover.
- 3.As a British submarine skipper you must sink ships, avoid minefields, spy on hostile ports and extract commandoes from jungle shores.
- 1.troops belonging to the enemy's military forces
- 2.characterized by enmity or ill will
- 3.not belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
- 4.very unfriendly
- 5.impossible to bring into friendly accord
- 6.very unfavorable to life or growth
- 7.marked by features that oppose constructive treatment or development
- 8.unsolicited and resisted by the management of the target company ( used of attempts to buy or take c
- 故意的; 敌对的; 带敌意的; 敌意的，敌对的，敌方的;
- Hostile Takeover
- 敌意收购; 恶意收购; 恶意并购; 敌意接管;
- hostile fire
- 害火<因取暖; 害火;
- hostile adjective
- Hostile Spells