- [im'pres, 'impres]
- vt. 盖印；强征；传送；给予某人深刻印象
- 1.She did not impress me at all.
- 2.To impress the girls, right?
- 3.She impress her teacher with her diligence.
- 1.the act of coercing someone into government service
- 2.have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- 3.impress positively
- 4.produce or try to produce a vivid impression of
- 5.mark or stamp with or as if with pressure
- 6.reproduce by printing
- 7.take (someone) against his will for compulsory service, especially on board a ship
- 8.dye (fabric) before it is spun
- 映派; 印象之美; 铭刻,压印,盖印; 印入记忆,使感动;
- impress on
- 印，留下印象; 给...印象; 印,盖印; 留下印象,引人注目;
- impress vt
- impress system
- impress upon