- n. 监禁，关押；坐牢；下狱
- 1.Jean got life imprisonment for killing the policeman.
- 2.A long term of imprisonment and a dramatic escape had not daunted his fighting spirit.
- 3.We think the imprisonment trial and sentencing of Laura and Euna should be viewed as a humanitarian matter.
- 1.putting someone in prison or in jail as lawful punishment
- 2.the state of being imprisoned
- 3.the act of confining someone in a prison (or as if in a prison)
- 监禁; 禁锢; 关押; 坐牢;
- life imprisonment
- 无期徒刑; 终身监禁; 终生监禁; 終生監禁;
- resonance imprisonment
- extralegal imprisonment
- 违法拘留; 违法监禁;
- unwarranted imprisonment
- 无理监禁; 擅自监禁;