- n. 动机；刺激
- 1.Such praise for his father is an incentive for Washington, his honesty and gradually develop the habit.
- 2.The first is to show that the unemployed have sufficient incentive to find work, even if they receive unemployment benefits indefinitely.
- 3.Share lease, which is an M&A deal mechanism produced for the market demand, has certain influence on the change of share right system and the incentive for corporation M&A.
- 1.a positive motivational influence
- 2.an additional payment (or other remuneration) to employees as a means of increasing output
- 诱因; 鼓励; 诱因,刺激,动机; 奖励;
- incentive plan
- 奖励计划; 激励计划; 剌激计划; 奖工办法;
- incentive travel
- 奖励旅游; 奖励旅行;
- Incentive Marketing
- 刺激营销; 激励营销; 刺激行销; 激营销;
- incentive system
- 奖励制; 激励制度; 奖励制度; 激励机制;