- n. 倾向，爱好；斜坡
- 1.Most boys have a strong inclination for sports.
- 2.The angle or inclination of a line or surface that meets another at any angle but 90=.
- 3.In terms of geopolitical power, China has neither the clout nor the inclination to challenge America.
- 1.an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- 2.(astronomy) the angle between the plane of the orbit and the plane of the ecliptic stated in degrees
- 3.(geometry) the angle formed by the x-axis and a given line (measured counterclockwise from the posit
- 4.(physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
- 5.that toward which you are inclined to feel a liking
- 6.the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- 7.a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or eff
- 8.the act of inclining; bending forward
- 倾向; 倾角; 斜孔; 坡度;
- rotational inclination
- individual inclination
- 个人倾向性; 释义：个性倾向性;
- bit inclination
- inclination pitch