- n. 无意义；不重要；无价值
- n. significance
- 1.Finally, I come to you to wait for your acceptance. You are the sea in my mind, so you never refuse my arrival because of my insignificance.
- 2.After listening to these words, the frog of the Shallow well was shocked into realization of his own insignificance and became very ill at ease.
- 3.But, by 1933 Zeiss sales had declined to insignificance as may other companies entered the market, at times with improved designs, and at far lower prices.
- 1.the quality of having little or no significance
- 无意义; 不重要; 无视;
- insignificance insignificancy
- inanition insignificance
- pale into insignificance
- 显得无关紧要，没有这个地震这么强烈; 显得无关紧要;
- moment - insignificance
- 瞬间; 重要 - 不重要;