- n. （绳等的）结；节瘤，疙瘩；海里/小时（航速单位）
- 1.The little cat is knotting the thread into a ball.
- 2.Gather them and tie them in a knot.
- 3.Can you undo this knot?
- 1.a tight cluster of people or things
- 2.any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rop
- 3.a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged
- 4.something twisted and tight and swollen
- 5.a unit of length used in navigation; equivalent to the distance spanned by one minute of arc in lati
- 6.soft lump or unevenness in a yarn; either an imperfection or created by design
- 7.a sandpiper that breeds in the arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere
- 1.make into knots; make knots out of
- 2.tie or fasten into a knot
- 3.tangle or complicate
- 树节; 航速(节); 纱结; 结头;
- Insert Knot
- 插入节点; 插入点; 插入结点;
- Knot Yarns
- 结子纱; 乒乓纱;
- Chinese knot
- face knot
- 外皮节子; 表面节子; 材面节疤; 材面节;