- adj. 知识渊博的，有知识的；有见识的；聪明的
- 1.With a knowledgeable guide behind the wheel of your luxury four-wheel drive, you approach a sea of golden sand dunes.
- 2.In life, often what will happen this organ, and some smart people say they stupid, talented people who say they incompetent, knowledgeable people who say they shallow.
- 3.It is essential to recruit the right people because sometime people who are less knowledgeable, what the technology can really do as a result make their own expectation and even fantasies.
- 1.highly educated; having extensive information or understanding
- 2.alert and fully informed
- 3.thoroughly acquainted through study or experience
- 有见识的; 有知识的; 聪明的; 知识渊博;
- K knowledgeable
- Knowledgeable Journalists
- knowledgeable person
- knowledgeable invertor