- n. 花边；鞋带；饰带；少量烈酒
- v. untwine
- 1.The parents began to tell the little child how to lace his shoes.
- 2.The lace and starch crumpled against his waistcoat and trousers.
- 3.We want to buy Elastic, Lace, Ribbon, Tape, Band, Hook, Accessories, Underwear.
- 1.a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a sh
- 2.a delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
- 1.spin or twist together so as to form a cord
- 2.make by braiding or interlacing
- 3.do lacework
- 4.draw through eyes or holes
- 5.add alcohol to (beverages)
- 鞋带; 花边; 饰边，蕾丝; 花边，[粤]厘士;
- neck lace
- lace boots
- 系带长统靴; 系带靴子;
- bobbin lace
- 梭结花边; 棒槌花边; 梭心蕾丝; 线轴编织花边;
- Lovely Lace
- 乐礼轩; 爱丽丝;