- adj. 有责任的，有义务的；应受罚的；有…倾向的；易…的
- 1.A person is not liable for debt contract during his minority.
- 2.The right to demand payment from the endorser of a commercial paper when the first party liable fails to pay.
- 3.He told me, delicate flowers are truly liable to perish. It might illuminate the truth that: Value the youth because precious youth is likely to perish either.
- 1.at risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant
- 2.subject to legal action
- 3.(often followed by `to') likely to be affected with
- 4.held legally responsible
- 易于……的; 有义务的; 倾向于……的; 有责任的;
- severally liable
- liable deformation
- liable for
- 对...有责任; 对…负责; 对……负责; 对——有责任;
- liable -