- n. 贷款；借款
- v. borrow
- 1.Three teachers have been loaned to the English Department.
- 2.Now she can reduce the installment size that she can afford to pay, by extending the loan period.
- 3.Outside clubby Japan and Australia, Asian loan markets have tended to be driven by transactions, rather than relationships.
- 1.the temporary provision of money (usually at interest)
- 2.a word borrowed from another language; e.g. `blitz' is a German word borrowed into modern English
- 1.give temporarily; let have for a limited time
- 贷款; 放款; 借款; 贷款，借贷，借款;
- Syndicated loan
- 银团贷款; 集团贷款; 组合贷款; 财团放款;
- call loan
- 通知贷款; 短期同业拆借; 活期拆放贷款; 通知放款;
- loan shark
- 放高利贷者; 大耳窿”; 高利贷; 放高利贷的人;
- Term loan
- 定期贷款; 定期放款; 定期借款; 期限贷款;