- n. 助手，大副；配偶；同事；配对物
- 1.Who was your best mate at Liverpool?
- 2.If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
- 3.If I have a week of training, I stop sleeping late, stop drinking mate in the afternoon and I train.
- 1.the officer below the master on a commercial ship
- 2.a fellow member of a team
- 3.the partner of an animal (especially a sexual partner)
- 4.a person's partner in marriage
- 5.an exact duplicate
- 6.South American holly; leaves used in making a drink like tea
- 7.informal term for a friend of the same sex
- 8.South American tea-like drink made from leaves of a South American holly called mate
- 9.a chess move constituting an inescapable and indefensible attack on the opponent's king
- 1.make love
- 2.bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- 3.place an opponent's king under an attack from which it cannot escape and thus ending the game
- 配合; 合笼; 配偶; 配对;
- COFFEE MATE
- 咖啡伴侣; 义大利冒险;
- running mate
- 竞选伙伴; 竞选伙伴，如作为总统的竞选伙伴，获胜后为副总统; 追女重案组; 副手候选人;
- Third Mate
- 三付; 三副; 三副三副; 三伙;
- Mate Conditions