- n. 测量；措施；程度；尺寸
- 1.He was not afraid to measure himself against a much more dangerous animal.
- 2.You cannot measure darkness.
- 3.Can you measure accurately?
- 1.the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule
- 2.a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated
- 3.how much there is of something that you can quantify
- 4.any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal
- 5.a statute in draft before it becomes law
- 6.(prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
- 7.musical notation for a repeating pattern of musical beats
- 8.measuring instrument having a sequence of marks at regular intervals; used as a reference in making
- 1.determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of
- 2.express as a number or measure or quantity
- 3.have certain dimensions
- 4.place a value on; judge the worth of something
- 测量; 评估; 大小,度量; 小节;
- pouring measure
- 量酒器; 量酒器...;
- dispersion measure
- 频散量度; 分散性测度;
- fiscal measure
- remedial measure
- 补救措施; 补救性措施; 弥补措施; 缓解措施;