- vi. 熔化，溶解；渐混
- 1.The hot sun soon melted the ice.
- 2.Then I slowly melt away!
- 3.Salt. Doomed to melt, perhaps by way of tears.
- 1.the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- 2.reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
- 3.become or cause to become soft or liquid
- 4.become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial
- 5.lose its distinct outline or shape; blend gradually
- 6.become less clearly visible or distinguishable; disappear gradually or seemingly
- 7.become less intense and fade away gradually
- 融化; 熔化编辑器; 熔化; 熔化编辑修改器;
- melt spinning
- 熔纺; 熔体纺丝; 熔融纺丝; 融熔纺丝;
- melt index
- 熔融指数; 软化指数; 熔体指数; 熔融指数;
- hot melt
- 热溶性; 热熔融; 热熔胶; 热熔法;
- melt indexer