- n. 磨坊主；碾磨工；[昆]蛾
- 1.Miller: Yes, I need a jacket.
- 2.Good morning, Ms. Miller.
- 3.My name is Miller.
- 1.United States bandleader of a popular big band (1909-1944)
- 2.United States novelist whose novels were originally banned as pornographic (1891-1980)
- 3.United States playwright (born 1915)
- 4.someone who works in a mill (especially a grain mill)
- 5.machine tool in which metal that is secured to a carriage is fed against rotating cutters that shape
- 6.any of various moths that have powdery wings
- 铣床; 铣工; 锣工; 冲压工;
- Sienna Miller
- 西耶娜·米勒; 西耶娜-米勒; 西亚娜·米勒; 席安娜米勒;
- Wentworth Miller
- 文特沃斯·米勒; 温特沃什·米勒; 温特沃斯·米勒; 温特沃什-米勒;
- Andre Miller
- 安德烈-米勒; 安德烈·米勒; 安德鲁-米勒; 洛杉矶快艇队;
- Henry Miller
- 亨利·米勒; 亨利