- adj. 谦虚的，谦逊的；适度的；端庄的；羞怯的
- a. immodest
- 1.The learned are the most modest.
- 2.A basic discussion of a modest proposal: tossing the weapons in the ocean. A good idea?
- 3.It has never been the boast of a modest person that he alone could accomplish such a hard task.
- 1.marked by simplicity; having a humble opinion of yourself
- 2.not large but sufficient in size or amount
- 3.free from pomp or affectation
- 4.not offensive to sexual mores in conduct or appearance
- 5.low or inferior in station or quality
- 6.humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness
- 7.limited in size or scope
- 8.free from ostentation or pretension
- 谦虚的; 适度的; 谦逊的; 端庄的;
- Modest Siheyuan
- 普通四合院; 四合院;
- Modest Musorgski
- modest a
- 适中的 羞怯的;
- Modest Moussorgsky