- n. 动机，目的；主题
- 1.What was his motive for doing that?
- 2.Perhaps, their work motive in deeper level is to reveal the glory and greatness of God.
- 3.Overturning the notion that the profit motive was evil, they approved of trade and business, as long as they were honest.
- 1.the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for t
- 2.a theme that is elaborated on in a piece of music
- 1.causing or able to cause motion
- 2.impelling to action
- 动机; 单元; 動機; 发动的;
- achievement motive
- 成就动机; 成就動機;
- power motive
- approval motive
- prestige motive