- vt. 驾驶，操纵；使通过；航行于
- 1.She is the first woman who navigates a sail crossing the English Channel.
- 2.Pilots play an important role by helping shipmasters to navigate safely within Hong Kong waters.
- 3.The in-game menus are now much simpler to navigate, and players can jump between the three areas with ease.
- 1.travel by boat propelled by wind or by other means
- 2.act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the
- 3.direct carefully and safely
- 航行; 驾驶; 导航; 巡览;
- Navigate To
- 导航到; 然后前往; 引导到;
- Navigate guided
- navigate forward
- Navigate icon