- n. 疏忽；忽视；粗心大意
- 1.Ignorance and negligence has caused this mistake.
- 2.Of course, every week I will be watering it, but also a negligence.
- 3.The fire caused by many reasons, It was for negligence aging equipment, etc.
- 1.failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstance
- 2.the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- 疏忽; 过失; 责任事故; 疏忽,过失;
- civil negligence
- careless negligence
- 疏忽大意的过失; 疏忽大意过失;
- Slight Negligence
- 轻微过失; 稍微过失; 轻过失;
- active negligence
- 有意过失; 故意过失; 积极过失;