- vt. 养育；鼓励；培植
- 1.To care for or nurture in infancy.
- 2.We must also identify and nurture new talent.
- 3.Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nurture it , to believe in it .
- 1.the properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child
- 2.helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community
- 1.help develop, help grow
- 2.bring up
- 3.provide with nourishment
- 营养物; 教养; 养育; 培育;
- nurture imagination
- 培养想象力; 培养想像力;
- Nurture Yourself
- nurture assumption
- Nurture room