- adv. 煞费苦心地；费力地
- r. fastidiously
- 1.Fortunately, at that time I all painstakingly regarded my life to experience, to Olympic Games most high collar award platform's pass.
- 2.Introduced : a good-looking game room, the windows are greatly son, the soft beds, sofas lovely, it is up to you now. painstakingly layout with it.
- 3.Anyone who wants to traverse the chamber has to crawl through a tight passage, lighted by a string of dim electric light bulbs, where dirt has been painstakingly cleared away.
- 1.in a fastidious and painstaking manner
- 苦心地; 尽力地）; 有耐心地;
- painstakingly recreated
- cursory - painstakingly thorough
- 草率的 - 详细看过;
- painstakingly built up
- May not little be able bear painstakingly