- n. 拼缝物，拼缀物；混杂物
- 1.For we know that our patchwork heritage is a strength, not a weakness.
- 2.By paying attention, we learn to savor all sorts of patterns, from quantum mechanics to patchwork quilts.
- 3.Hagrid's cabin comprised a single room, in one corner of which was an gigantic bed covered in a patchwork quilt.
- 1.a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous or incongruous ideas
- 2.a quilt made by sew patches of different materials together
- 3.sewing consisting of pieces of different materials sewn together in a pattern
- 拼缀图; 拼布; 各类布艺; （拼缀图）可以将图象拆分为整齐排列的方块，用图象中该区域的最显著颜色填充。;
- patchwork specialist
- fur patchwork
- patchwork jeans
- cork patchwork