- n. 高位；栖木；杆
- 1.A lady was walking to work when she saw a parrot on a perch in front of a pet store.
- 2.To demonstrate, Justin, one of Pepperberg's undergraduate assistants, instructs Griffin and Alex to hop up on the work perch.
- 3.The orange roughy, a slow-growing perch now marketed as empereur, was virtually fished out in British waters soon after trawler men set their sights on it in 1991.
- 1.support consisting of a branch or rod that serves as a resting place (especially for a bird)
- 2.a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- 3.a square rod of land
- 4.an elevated place serving as a seat
- 5.any of numerous fishes of America and Europe
- 6.spiny-finned freshwater food and game fishes
- 7.any of numerous spiny-finned fishes of various families of the order Perciformes
- 1.sit, as on a branch
- 2.to come to rest, settle
- 3.cause to perch or sit
- 鲈鱼; 栖息; 栖木; 柱光;
- live perch
- sea perch
- tule perch
- James Perch