- n. 飞行员；领航员
- 1.It's hard to pilot a boat in rough waters.
- 2.One of my friends is a pilot.
- 3.How I want to be a pilot!
- 1.someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
- 2.a person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
- 3.a program exemplifying a contemplated series; intended to attract sponsors
- 4.an original model on which something is patterned
- 5.small auxiliary gas burner that provides a flame to ignite a larger gas burner
- 6.an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- 1.fly a plane
- 2.act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the
- 飞行员; 驾驶员; 导正筒; 百乐;
- Pilot jack
- 监听插孔; 引水旗; 引水旗招请引航员旗号;
- pilot pin
- 导销; 导正销; 导?; 引导插栓;
- live pilot
- 应用模拟; 应用模儗;
- pilot plant
- 试验工场; 中间工厂; 试验工厂; 小型试验工厂;