- n. 海盗；盗版；侵犯专利权者
- 1.Some plunderers pirated the passengers' properties on the high seas.
- 2.The find was to search throughout the Pacific Ocean for pirate ships.
- 3.The 18 hole Pirate Island Adventure golf course is fully floodlit and is great fun day or night.
- 1.someone who uses another person's words or ideas as if they were his own
- 2.someone who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without having a commission from any sover
- 3.a ship that is manned by pirates
- 1.copy illegally; of published material
- 2.take arbitrarily or by force
- 海盗; 盗版; 海盗船; 非法盗印;
- pirate shoe
- 边带鞋; 海盗鞋;
- Cake Pirate
- 蛋糕海盗守城; 蛋糕海盗塔防;
- pirate river
- 袭夺河; 夺流河; 抢水河;
- pirate valley