- n. 怜悯，同情；遗憾
- 1.Survivors of the disaster who lost their relatives are much to be pitied.
- 2.They helped us out of pity.
- 3.But Mark does not need their pity for he has firm confidence in Christ.
- 1.a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- 2.an unfortunate development
- 3.the humane quality of understanding the suffering of others and wanting to do something about it
- 1.share the suffering of
- 怜悯; 同情; 遗憾的事; 遗憾;
- too pity
- pity on
- great pity
- 大哀愍; 大哀;
- to pity