- vt. 借口；为...辩护；托称
- 1.The woman charged with murder was said to be mad and unfit to plead.
- 2.Everyone should have a lawyer to plead his case.
- 3.That nurse should not plead inexperience in excuse of her mistake.
- 1.appeal or request earnestly
- 2.offer as an excuse or plea
- 3.enter a plea, as in courts of law
- 4.make an allegation in an action or other legal proceeding, especially answer the previous pleading o
- 恳求; 辩护; 申诉，辩护; 请求;
- plead against
- 反驳; 劝人不要;
- plead guilty
- 承认有罪; 服罪; 认罪; 认罪答辩 认罪答辩;
- plead for
- 辩护; 为...辩护; 为...辨护; 恳求，请求;
- plead with
- 向…恳求; 向...恳求; 恳求;