- n. 保证，誓言；抵押；抵押品，典当物
- 1.He pledged his gold watch to pay for her birthday gift.
- 2.The pledge can change all?
- 3.I firmly pledge to actively help in the movement for unification.
- 1.a deposit of personal property as security for a debt
- 2.someone accepted for membership but not yet fully admitted to the group
- 3.a drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
- 4.a binding commitment to do or give or refrain from something
- 1.promise solemnly and formally
- 2.pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
- 3.propose a toast to
- 4.give as a guarantee
- 5.bind or secure by a pledge
- 抵押品; 典当物; 典押; 资产抵押;
- pledge loans
- oath pledge
- implied pledge
- Eternal pledge