- vi. 刺，捅；戳；伸出；刺探；闲荡
- 1.Be careful not to poke someone in the eye with your umbrella.
- 2.Never poke a finger or scissors into an electric socket .
- 3.Take the dough, poke it down. We call this punching. Punching down the dough.
- 1.tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on l
- 2.someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- 3.a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- 4.a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- 5.(boxing) a blow with the fist
- 1.poke or thrust abruptly
- 2.search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- 3.stir by poking
- 4.hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- 5.make a hole by poking
- 手戳; 拨开; 戳, 刺; 刺探;
- poke around
- 闲逛; 閒逛; 到处闲逛; 到处找;
- poke check
- 捅球手; 杵人阻截;
- Tail Poke
- Poke root