- n. 磨光，擦亮；上光剂，擦亮剂；优雅，精良
- 1.Polish your shoes with a brush.
- 2.We must polish the Polish furniture.
- 3.By reading we enrich the mind, by conversation we polish it.
- 1.the property of being smooth and shiny
- 2.a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality
- 3.a preparation used in polishing
- 4.the Slavic language of Poland
- 1.make (a surface) shine
- 2.improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- 3.bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- 1.of or relating to Poland or its people or culture
- 波兰语; 抛光; 波兰人; 磨光;
- metal polish
- 金属擦光剂; 磨光剂; 擦铜油; 檫铜水;
- mirror polish
- 镜面抛光; 镜面抛光,镜面抛光;
- brass polish
- denture polish