- n. 拥有；财产；领地；自制；着迷
- 1.Open your hand is possession.
- 2.What is your most treasured possession?
- 3.I hereby acknowledge possession and retention of a copy of this Agreement.
- 1.the act of having and controlling property
- 2.anything owned or possessed
- 3.being controlled by passion or the supernatural
- 4.a mania restricted to one thing or idea
- 5.a territory that is controlled by a ruling state
- 6.the trait of resolutely controlling your own behavior
- 7.(sport) the act of controlling the ball (or puck)
- 拥有; 所有; 占有; 个人财产;
- legal possession
- 法定所有权; 合法占有; 法定占有;
- actual possession
- 实际所有权; 实际占有; 实际权;
- retake possession
- several possession