- n. 姿势；态度；情形
- 1.Stop posturing in front of that mirror and listen to me.
- 2.I feel your posture, you have to listen to understand.
- 3.Good posture results from holding the backbone straight.
- 1.the arrangement of the body and its limbs
- 2.characteristic way of bearing one's body
- 3.a rationalized mental attitude
- 4.capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war
- 1.behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- 2.assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- 姿势; 姿势，体位; 姿态﹔体位; 姿态;
- Body Posture
- 姿态; 身体姿式; 体位;
- posture map
- vajra posture
- sleeping posture