- vt. 保存；保护；维持；腌；禁猎
- 1.Wax polish preserves wood and leather.
- 2.What we need is more effective laws to preserve the environment.
- 3.The society was set up to preserve endangered species form extinction.
- 1.a domain that seems to be specially reserved for someone
- 2.a reservation where animals are protected
- 3.fruit preserved by cooking with sugar
- 1.keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last
- 2.keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- 3.to keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- 4.prevent (food) from rotting
- 5.maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
- 6.keep undisturbed for personal or private use for hunting, shooting, or fishing
- 持之以恒; 保护; 保持; 保留;
- strawberry preserve
- game preserve
- 娱乐区; 禁猎地;
- Preserve tins
- preserve bunker