- n. 压力；压迫，压强
- 1.How can you raise oneself resist pressure?
- 2.Low blood pressure, what should anaemia eat?
- 3.How can ability raise blood pressure quickly?
- 1.the force applied to a unit area of surface; measured in pascals (SI unit) or in dynes (cgs unit)
- 2.a force that compels
- 3.the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
- 4.the state of demanding notice or attention
- 5.the somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin
- 6.an oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
- 1.to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :
- 2.exert pressure on someone through threats
- 加压烧结; 压强; 压缩; 压强，压力;
- pressure welding
- 压焊; 压力焊; 压接; 加压焊接;
- differential pressure
- 压差; 差压; 差动压力; 分压;
- Pressure characteristics
- lateral pressure
- 侧向压力; 横向压力; 侧压力; 侧压;