- n. 购买；紧握；起重装置
- v. sell
- 1.They purchased life at the expense of honour.
- 2.Offering incentives to purchase.
- 3.Purchase and put what problem should note again?
- 1.the acquisition of something for payment
- 2.something acquired by purchase
- 3.a means of exerting influence or gaining advantage
- 4.the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
- 1.obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction
- 购买; 购买，进货; 买，购买，购置，所购物; 购入;
- purchase order
- 订购单; 购货订单; 采购订单; 定货单;
- account purchase
- 赊买; 赊购;
- Purchase Con
- purchase requisition
- 请购单; 采购申请; 请购; 采购请求;