- vt. 使…困惑；使…为难；苦思而得出
- 1.I am puzzled by his failure to reply.
- 2.But whom would my puzzle be about?
- 3.How to solve the "Jungle", "Cave Entrance" and "Swamp" puzzle?
- 1.a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
- 2.a toy that tests your ingenuity
- 1.be a mystery or bewildering to
- 2.be uncertain about; think about without fully understanding or being able to decide
- 为难; 谜; 难题; 仓木麻衣;
- Penguin Puzzle
- Crime Puzzle
- 邮票疑云; 罪恶邮票;
- animal puzzle
- 动物智力玩具; 动物迷宫;
- Puzzle Modes
- 迷题模式; 迷题标准样式;