- [ri'ækʃən, ri:-]
- n. 反应，感应；反动，复古；反作用
- 1.Her initial reaction was surprise.
- 2.Well, you underestimated her reaction.
- 3.But its allergic reaction and allergic shock reaction bring great harm to the patients.
- 1.a response that reveals a person's feelings or attitude
- 2.a bodily process occurring due to the effect of some foregoing stimulus or agent
- 3.(chemistry) a process in which one or more substances are changed into others
- 4.an idea evoked by some experience
- 5.doing something in opposition to another way of doing it that you don't like
- 6.extreme conservatism in political or social matters
- 7.(mechanics) the equal and opposite force that is produced when any force is applied to a body
- 反应; 不良反应; 反弹：价格在较长时间下跌后的回升; 反作用，反作用力;
- exothermic reaction
- 放热反应; 发热反应; 放热反应（体系放热给环境，化学反应的焓变为负值）; 氧化放热效应;
- dynamic reaction
- 动压力; 动力反作用; 动态分析设计; 动反力;
- side reaction
- 副反应; 副作用; 支反应; 副反應;
- nuclear reaction
- 核反应; 核子反应; 核反应,原子核反应=>(原子)核反応; 核反;