- vt. 认出，识别；承认
- 1.I recognize you now.You are Mary's husband.
- 2.Recognize the importance of give and take.
- 3.And how will I recognize it should it find me?
- 1.accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- 2.be fully aware or cognizant of
- 3.detect with the senses
- 4.perceive to be the same
- 5.grant credentials to
- 6.express greetings upon meeting someone
- 7.express obligation, thanks, or gratitude for
- 8.exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate)
- 9.show approval or appreciation of
- 认得,认出,注意; 识别; 认出，识别; 认可;
- recognize circuit
- 识别电路; 辨识电路;
- Recognize you
- Scientists recognize
- in recognize
- 另外,加之; 另外;