- n. 再建，重建；改造；复兴
- 1.Objective: To analyse and report the reconstruction of forearm function by fibular transfer with vascular anastomoses.
- 2.Vindication for "Metaphysics"——A Survey on "Metaphysics" and Its Significance during the Period of Culture Reconstruction.
- 3.The reconstruction of classroom culture is not only concerns the development of students, class life quality of teachers, but also the improvement of quality of China.
- 1.the period after the American Civil War when the southern states were reorganized and reintegrated i
- 2.the activity of constructing something again
- 3.an interpretation formed by piecing together bits of evidence
- 4.recall that is hypothesized to work by storing abstract features which are then used to construct th
- 重建; 改建; 复原; 重新建造;
- Reconstruction Blues
- Image reconstruction
- 图像重构 从非图像形式构造或恢复图像的过程; 像重现; 影像重现; 影像重建;
- reconstruction works
- surface reconstruction
- 表面改建; 表面重构; 曲面重建; 表面[原子]重建;