- n. 减少；下降；缩小
- 1.Cost reduction programs are often triggered by a drop in profits.
- 2.A cost reduction program can be regarded as a continuous campaign to solicit change.
- 3.If the world were run by economists, deficit reduction would be a very complicated balancing act.
- 1.the act of decreasing or reducing something
- 2.any process in which electrons are added to an atom or ion (as by removing oxygen or adding hydrogen
- 3.the act of reducing complexity
- 还原; 缩图; 缩版; 压缩，衰减，形成;
- capital reduction
- 减资; 资本减缩; 减资 财经; 资本减少;
- reduction process
- 减除作业; 还原过程; 简化过程; 还原法;
- drag reduction
- 减阻; 减阻作用; 如何减阻; 降阻作用;
- Bandwidth Reduction