- adj. 典型的，有代表性的；代议制的
- 1."Soccer Manager" the series is representative.
- 2.Request gathering has the representative sample.
- 3.Game characters are not representative of you yourself?
- 1.a person who represents others
- 2.an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose
- 3.a member of the United States House of Representatives
- 4.an item of information that is representative of a type
- 1.serving to represent or typify
- 2.standing for something else
- 3.being or characteristic of government by representation in which citizens exercise power through ele
- 代表，代理人; 代表; 代理人; 众议院议员;
- Callback Representative
- diplomatic representative
- representative office
- 代表办事处; 代表处; 代表处，代理处; 办事处;
- representative sample
- 代表性样品; 代表样本; 典型试样; 代表性的样品;