- n. 响应；反应；回答
- 1.She knocked and knocked , but there was no response.
- 2.Do whatever your program want to do in response to the debug event.
- 3.Although this reason might not be true, but such response was understandable.
- 1.a result
- 2.a bodily process occurring due to the effect of some foregoing stimulus or agent
- 3.a statement (either spoken or written) that is made in reply to a question or request or criticism o
- 4.the manner in which something is greeted
- 5.a phrase recited or sung by the congregation following a versicle by the priest or minister
- 6.the speech act of continuing a conversational exchange
- 响应; 回应; 回答 响应; 反应;
- Quick Response
- 快速反映; 快速反应; 快速回应; 快速响应;
- response characteristic
- 响应特性; 感应特性; 响应特性曲线; 响应特性曲线灵敏度特性曲线;
- RESP response
- 响应，特性曲线，回答; 响应，特征直线，答复;
- response frequency
- 响应频率; 反应频率;