- vt. 显示；透露；揭露；泄露
- 1.I should be glad to give you any help if you reveal your thoughts to me.
- 2.All of the victims, should not be silent, we must adhere to reveal, resist!
- 3.To open the exit in room 17, you need to cast reveal on the levers to see the one lever that opens the exit.
- 1.make visible
- 2.make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was mean
- 3.make clear and visible
- 4.disclose directly or through prophets
- 显示，展现; 显现,揭露; 坦裎相见; 损失，透露;
- window reveal
- to reveal
- 展示; 露韩; 揭发; 披露;
- Reveal left
- reveal identity