- ['ruin, 'ru:-]
- n. 废墟；毁坏；灭亡
- 1.The whole supermarket was ruined in a great fire.
- 2.Drink contributed to his ruin .
- 3.War begets misery and ruin.
- 1.an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- 2.a ruined building
- 3.the process of becoming dilapidated
- 4.an event that results in destruction
- 5.failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- 6.destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
- 1.destroy completely; damage irreparably
- 2.destroy or cause to fail
- 3.reduce to bankruptcy
- 4.reduce to ruins
- 5.deprive of virginity
- 6.fall into ruin
- 毁灭; 废墟; 毁坏; 遗迹;
- Ruin Explorers
- 秘境探险; 秘境考察队;
- Ruin Arm
- Global Ruin
- ruin gate