- ['ruinəs, 'ru:-]
- adj. 破坏性的，毁灭性的；零落的
- 1.And in the long run it brings ruinous consequences to the whole community.
- 2.It was their infatuated perseverance in an unjustifiable, a hopeless, a ruinous in war which had brought the nation to its present pass.
- 3.For high-debt countries, such as Greece and Italy, the interest rates demanded by markets to insure themselves against such risks would be ruinous.
- 1.extremely harmful; bringing physical or financial ruin
- 2.causing injury or blight; especially affecting with sudden violence or plague or ruin
- 破坏性的; 招致毁灭的; 零落的; 招致破产的;
- Ruinous exploitation
- ruinous price
- ruinous earthquake
- ruinous building