- n. 锈；生锈；锈病
- 1.Iron exposed to damp air will rust.
- 2.Rust and acids are corrosive .
- 3.I have a tendency to rust.
- 1.a red or brown oxide coating on iron or steel caused by the action of oxygen and moisture
- 2.a reddish-brown discoloration of leaves and stems caused by a rust fungus
- 3.the formation of reddish-brown ferric oxides on iron by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of
- 4.any of various fungi causing rust disease in plants
- 1.become destroyed by water, air, or an etching chemical such as an acid
- 2.cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- 3.become coated with oxide
- 1.of the brown color of rust
- 腐蚀; 生锈; 铁锈色; 铁红色;
- rust prevention
- 防锈; 防蚀;
- black rust
- 黑锈病; 黑皮;
- rust removing
- rust disease
- 锈病; 叶锈病;