- n. 雕刻家
- 1.The sculptor completed his work on a sudden inspiration.
- 2.We can take the mysterious, hazy futurecarve out of it anything that we can imagine, as a sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.
- 3.One, such as a painter or sculptor, who is able by virtue of imagination and talent to create works of aesthetic value, especially in the fine arts.
- 1.an artist who creates sculptures
- 2.a faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix and Cetus
- 玉夫座; 雕刻家; 雕塑学; 雕塑家;
- Sculptor void
- 玉夫巨洞; 玉夫巨;
- EYE SCULPTOR
- 活力修颜眼霜; 活力修颜;
- wood sculptor
- Sculptor Scl