- adv. 异常地；非常地；令人无法理解地
- 1.This paper studies a class of singularly perturbed two order integral differential equation boundary value problem with mixed boundary conditions.
- 2.The design development was singularly inspired by the candidate's message. Like any mark, the meaning and impact really come from what people bring to it.
- 3.It is true, the letter of the Cardinal Spada was singularly circumstantial, and Dantès repeated it to himself, from one end to the other, for he had not forgotten a word.
- 1.in a singular manner or to a singular degree
- 少见地; 特别地，非同寻常地，异常地;
- singularly perturbed system
- singularly unconventionally whopping
- Asymptotic solution for a class of nonlinear singularly perturbed equation
- as if by magic inconceivably singularly strangely to a miracle