- n. 滑动；幻灯片；滑梯；雪崩
- 1.The glasses slid off the table onto the floor.
- 2.Slide: Yeah, you can try.
- 3.Each slide has only one pivot point.
- 1.a small flat rectangular piece of glass on which specimens can be mounted for microscopic study
- 2.(geology) the descent of a large mass of earth or rocks or snow etc.
- 3.(music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale
- 4.plaything consisting of a sloping chute down which children can slide
- 5.the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- 6.a transparency mounted in a frame; viewed with a slide projector
- 7.sloping channel through which things can descend
- 1.move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- 2.to pass or move unobtrusively or smoothly
- 3.move smoothly along a surface
- 幻灯片; 滑动,滑落; 滑动; 滑轨;
- slide culture
- 玻片培养物; 悬滴培养; 玻片培养（物）; 玻片培养法,载玻片培养;
- slide stainer
- 组织切片染色机; 释义：组织切片染色机;
- slide bushing
- object slide
- 载玻片; 物镜滑筒; 物镜筒; 释义：载物玻片;